Terms & Conditions
- Archtron Research & Development Sdn Bhd (hereinafter called Archtron & Bluguard) makes the following limited warranties. These LIMITED WARRANTIES extend the original consumer purchaser (Hereinafter called Purchaser) only and to no other purchaser or transferee.
- Bluguard’s products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of install and continuing for the warranty period specifies (“Warranty Period”)
- Warranty is not valid unless completed to Bluguard’s website within 14 days of installation for online registration at http://www.bluguard.com.my/warranty.
- These warranties are effective only if the product is purchased and operated in Malaysia.
- The original purchase order or receipt must be kept and presented for verification when required.
- This warranty is invalid if there is any unauthorized repair, tampering, alteration, modification, misuse or damage to the product.
- Warranty is invalid if the serial number appearing on the product has been altered, defaced or removed.
- Archtron’s obligations and liability under or in relation to this warranty (including Archtron’s services under it) shall be limited to the cost of replacing the product with the same or an equivalent product or of repairing the product, whichever is lower.
- These warranties do not cover lightning strike, natural disasters, pest attacks, external fires, negligence, accidents, improper installation or improper maintenance or use in violation of instruction furnished by Archtron.
- Warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused (howsoever) by wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, rough handling or abuse. It is invalidated if unauthorised persons carry out any alterations or repairs.
- In no event shall Archtron be liable for consequential loss, incidental or accidental damages.
- Various product models have differing specifications, functions, display, appearance and performance, and is not regarded as a defect in the product.
- No person, dealer or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner whatsoever. The time within which an action must be commenced to enforce any obligation of Archtron, arising under this warranty or any implied warranty.
- Please present warranty card for warranty claims, together with original purchase documents.
- Accessories in the alarm system are excluded such as cables, wiring, connectors, and alarm accessories such as battery, sensors and buttons.
- Warranty does not cover general product maintenance, demonstration, installation, routine servicing, calibration and customisation of the product.
- Kindly refer to the user manual to ensure you have followed all the correct operation procedures. In particular, kindly refer to any troubleshooting guide that may have been supplied with the product.
- Uncollected Repair Set after 6 MONTHS from the date of repaired, Archtron reserve the right to dispose it with prior notice to customer.
- Over warranty repair charges excluded in the warranty.
- Labour and transport fees excluded in the warranty.
In the event that you should require service assistance, please contact the Archtron Customer Careline (+603-8079 1919). Alternatively you may send email to Bluguard Warranty Department (email@example.com). Please have you full Bluguard series and serial number, date of installation (if applicable) and a brief description of the fault/query ready when contacting our service team.
Warranty Period & Scope for following product:
1 Years General Warranty
2 Years Main board / panel only
Note: All additional warranty is upon online registration and valid for selected model purchased from July 2017 onward only
Limitation of Liability
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, and except as expressly set forth in the Warranty contained herein, Archtron & Bluguard makes no warranty or representation and there are no conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, of any kind whatsoever with respect to the product, including but not limited to the merchantability of the product or its fitness for any particular purpose or use, design, condition, quality, or performance of the product, or workmanship of the product or the components contained therein. Nothing contained in the user/instruction guide/manual shall be construed to create an express warranty of any kind whatsoever with respect to the product.
• Archtron shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase, use or misuse of, or inability to use the product or arising directly or indirectly from the use or loss of use of the product or from the breach of the express warranty, including incidental, special, consequential or similar damages, or loss of anticipated profits or benefits, or for damages arising from any tort (including negligence) or fault committed by Archtron, its agents or employees, or for any breach of contract or for any claim brought against you by any other party.
• This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of this product and states your exclusive remedy. If any portion of this limited warranty is held illegal or unenforceable by reason of any law, such partial illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability for the remainder of this limited warranty which you acknowledge is and will always be construed to be limited by its terms or as limited as the law permits.
• This Warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in any way. The warranty is in addition to (and does not exclude or modify in any way) any non-excludable statutory rights you may have. Some jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implies or deemed conditions or warranties, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you.